Sunday 17 May 2015

Sport: Wenger: I'm not following Sir Alex Ferguson into retirement just yet

The 65-year-old admits he shares an interest in horses with the Scot but is not contemplating the prospect of calling time on his Arsenal career

By 9jahotgist 9:42 am 17/05/2015

Arsene Wenger insists he has no immediate plans to follow Sir Alex Ferguson into retirement.

The Frenchman, who turns 66 in October, has won three Premier League titles and five FA Cup trophies in nearly 19 years at Arsenal.

But as the Gunners prepare to face Manchester United on Sunday afternoon, Wenger reflected on Ferguson's decision to call time on his career two years ago.

"Sometimes I think: 'what is he doing all day?'. But he looks very happy in his retirement," said the Arsenal manager.

"He is lucky because he is interested in horses as well. When he gets up in the morning, he can go to horses, practice or training.

"I love horses as well but I don't go to races. I like horses in general. I am a farmer. I used to ride, when I was a kid of course. Not now, my back could not take any riding."

Contact 9jahotgist on 
BBM : 55D4D578 
Twitter : klarge37
Email : Klarge37@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment